Where can mentor coordinators solicit veterans to volunteer in the Veterans Treatment Court?

Mentor coordinators should utilize local veteran groups such as local Vet Centers which are community-based veteran centers and are operated by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. They provide counseling services to veterans and their families, focusing on post-war readjustment to civilian life. Mentor coordinators may also contact the Disabled American Veterans Chapters which are non-profit organizations providing assistance to disabled veterans. Also, VA Medical Centers have veterans experienced with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.